Your expert partner for complex foundations
With a history dating back to 1958, Spie Fondations is one of Europe's major experts in specialist foundation works. With a presence in France and internationally, Spie Fondations owns and operates its own arsenal of special equipment and offers comprehensive expertise in all the processes and technologies required to create complex foundation structures.
Our areas of expertise
- Ground anchorage of EDF power and telecoms pylons, wind power lines and tall masts
- Deep foundations and piling for civil engineering and construction
- Ground retainment and consolidation: diaphragm walls, retainment piling (berlin walling, cast pile walling and secant piling) and micro-piling
- Soil consolidation by injection, ballasted columns, inclusions and jet grouting
- Foundations for engineered structures: bridges, viaducts and dams
- Special foundations and ground works for infrastructure projects (tunnels, rail tracks and roads) and environmental projects (wastewater treatment plants, waste processing facilities, rainwater storage tanks, wastewater drains, etc.)
Revenue €132,1 million in 2010
6 locations in France and subsidiaries in Europe (Germany, England) and Morocco.
Adrian Mercer BSc CEng MICE
Tel 00 44 (0) 1732 521259
Portable +44 (0) 777 250 2995